Protected Characteristics: Participatory & Interactive Online Meeting
Cheshire and Merseyside Protected Characteristics: COVID-19 Support Participatory & Interactive Online Meeting
Before, During and After the Pandemic
When: Friday 26th June 2020
Time: 1PM - 3pm
Where: Online - Sign up here via Eventbrite
This is an invitation for people who’ve experienced local healthcare across Cheshire and Merseyside, with a particular interest in Maternity and Paediatric care and services.
We aim to facilitate and encourage open discussions in a comfortable and safe space. If you need any additional support to help you with this please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here and fill out the Contact Form.
Once you have signed up, our team will be in touch with the joining details and agenda. So please ensure you use an accessible address.
We hope to have discussions and create actions around the following areas:
- Impact of COVID-19 upon the local areas within Cheshire and Merseyside
- What are the gaps in; resource, services and provision for people
- Is there a need for a joined up approach to tackling health inequalities and social deprivation across Cheshire and Merseyside?
- Highlight the key Health and Well-being reports released before and during COVID-19
- Raise awareness of local projects
We look forward to meeting you on the Friday 26th June 2020, 1pm - 3pm.
Everyone in Britain is protected by the Equality Act 2010. This is because the Equality Act protects people against discrimination because of the protected characteristics that we all have. Under the Equality Act, there are nine protected characteristics:
- gender reassignment
- marriage and civil partnership
- pregnancy and maternity
- religion or belief
- sexual orientation