- Tommy's - Mental wellbeing in pregnancy – patient information written by midwives
- Action on Postpartum Psychosis - A national charity for women and families affected by postpartum psychosis. Provides information and peer support, including online forums and workshops
- Beating Bipolar - An interactive internet based programme that aims to improve understanding of the condition. It includes video of professionals and people with lived experience of bipolar disorder. Includes a module about pregnancy for women with Bipolar Disorder
- Best Beginnings - Baby Buddy App – allows you to create a Bump Buddy avatar to guide you through your pregnancy. Provides information about many aspects of pregnancy and parenting, including mental wellbeing, in the form of short video clips
- Best Use of Medicines in Pregnancy (BUMPS) - Information leaflets for women and their partners about use of a medication in pregnancy
- Maternal OCD - Support and Information for women with Perinatal Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- Twitter support group: #Bumpsandmumsocdhr
- Netmums - Information and support on many aspects pregnancy and parenting, including local resources
- PANDAS - Antenatal and postnatal depression information and support for women and families. Support groups and helpline
- PND and Me - Website and online support group for sufferers of perinatal mental illness with links to information and a range of resources around this topic. Set up by a mum who had postnatal depression. Includes peer support through Twitter: #PNDHour & #PNDChat
- Babies in Lockdown - This report explores pandemic and lockdown reflections from a diverse group of expectant and new parents during the critical first months and years of their babies’
- Rare Jewels - This ground-breaking report explains for the first time what specialised parent-infant relationship teams are, and why they matter. It contains the most up-to-date analysis of
provision across the four nations of the UK.